Friday, April 07, 2006

Friday Random 16


I neglected to post a Random 10 last week, so here's a Random 16 to make up for it (as chosen by my iMac's party mix function, with no editing by me.) I guess my computer is in a metal kind of a mood.

Gimme Some Money/Spinal Tap/This Is Spinal Tap
Flashlight/Parliament/Pure Funk
69 Tea/Seether/Disclaimer II
Sick Sad Little World/Incubus/A Crow Left Of the Murder
Bottom/Puddle Of Mudd/Life On Display
Wrecking Ball/Neil Young/Freedom
Haunted/Evanescence/Live in Cologne, Germany (Oct 17, 2003)
Sweet Revenge/Dylan
Tombigbee/Tori Amos/Scarlet`s Hidden Treasures Rock
Hold On to Me /Courtney LoveAmerica's Sweetheart
Laffitte Don't Fail Me Now/Spoon /The Agony of Laffitte EP
All I Want/Toad the Wet Sprocket/Fear
Yellow Shoes/The Barkers/Live at KVRX
To Return/Chevelle/This Type Of Thinking (Could Do Us In)
Jet Set (Sigh)/Stephen Stills/Manassas
Mr Tambourine Man/The Byrds(Untitled)

No comments: