Saturday, November 15, 2008

Here I am . . .


I know my posting has been rather spotty lately. This is due to a combination of my life being busy and a bit of a mood swing to the darker side. I've been working for some while to change my livlihood, and recently things have seemed rather bogged down. This, combined with a fear of the lack of an income for the last year have put me in a less that loquatious state of mind.

When a person moves to live their dreams, as I am doing, there are a lot of uncertainties that one must confront. This is a part of the cost of standing up and saying "this is who I will be." After a lifetime of selling my time to others, I am taking the action of making myself the arbiter of what I will earn and how I will make my living. In doing this, I am basically betting I have the talents and abilities to be of value to others, and that is both exhilerating and scary.

Anyway, due to the ups and downs of this moment, I haven't been putting much up here. But I will put up more as I can.

No comments: