Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Is this thing on?

Image from fineartamerica.com by steven-digman
The effort of writing on a little seen blog when it seems the world is going to hell in a very large hand basket is often too much; this is obvious from my infrequent postings. What can be said about cops seeming to have a license to kill African-Americans, billionaires blatantly buying power, racist assholes provoking terrorist assholes to attack, or right wingers fantasizing a military takeover by Obama of Texas? You can't compete with such insane reality.

Nevertheless, I am still here, and I hope to start more frequent missives in this space. Maybe Bernie Sanders running for President has lifted my spirits (which it has), but the springtime weather also is bucking up my psyche. There is hope in this world, and to not see it is to surrender to the forces that would drag us down.

More to come.

No comments: