Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Random Ten (plus two)

It has been a while since I pulled up one of these Random Ten lists. My computer hard drive died in December, and it has taken me this long to get it replaced and loaded with a respectable amount of music again. Ah, the wonders of this digital world!

So, here we go: a random sampling of my computer's music selection, chosen by my iTunes DJ function, with absolutely no editing.

Rubbin' Me The Wrong Way/Electric Six/Kill
The Parting Glass (Bonus Track)/The Pogues/Rum Sodomy & The Lash
She's A Six/Jesus H Christ and The Four Hornsmen of the Apocalypse/Jesus H Christ and The Four Hornsmen Of The Apocalypse
Shake Your Hips/The Rolling Stones/Exile on Main Street
Me And My Dad/Wall Of Voodoo/Dark Continent
Big Mistake/The Hunting Accident /Infrasonic Sessions
Whippin' Post/Frank Zappa/Them Or Us
Steam Engine/My Morning Jacket/Okonokos
The Moneymaker/Rilo Kiley/Under The Blacklight
Feral/Radiohead/The King Of Limbs
Give Judy My Notice/Ben Folds/Speed Graphic

A little more Jesus H Christ:




No comments: