Thursday, May 05, 2011

Friday Random 10 plus 1

It has been a while, but here's a random sampling of what's on my computer's hard drive auditorially, chosen by the iTunes DJ.


Let's Take A Trip Together/Morphine/Cure For Pain
That's Not My Name/Ting Tings/We Started Nothing
Ahead Of The Curve/Monsters Of Folk/Monsters Of Folk
This Is My Second Show/Bill Hicks/I'm Sorry, Folks
Winterness/Pousette-Dart Band/Amnesia
Never The Same Again/Moonlight Towers/Veronica Mars Unofficial Soundtrack Season 3
Cool Vee/The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion/Controversial Negro
Echoes In The Well/Corrosion Of Conformity/Blind
I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man/Prince/Sign O The Times
Jetstream/Doves/Kingdom Of Rust
Someday/Neil Young/Freedom

Don't know who Bill hicks was? There's a documentary coming:


No comments: