Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Random 10+1

A random sampling of the music library on my computer's hard drive, chosen by the iTunes DJ funtion:











The Cisco Kid/War/'70s Classic Rock
The Swimmer (for Kurt Cobain)/Tom Rapp/A Journal Of The Plague Year
Badlands/Day For Night/eMusic SXSW Birthday Sampler
So Beautiful/Dashboard Confessional/A Mark, A Mission, A Brand, A Scar
Computer Age/Neil Young/Trans
BIRD/The Charlatans/You Cross My Path
Fruit Machine/Ting Tings/We Started Nothing
Getting Better/The Beatles/Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
I Saw A Light/Bat For Lashes/Fur & Gold [Bonus Track]
Make It Right/Tim Buckley/Greetings From L.A.
Twistin' The Night Away/Sam Cooke/One Night Stand! Sam Cooke Live at the Harlem Square Club

I've often wondered why, with so many Beatle's tunes on my computer, the random selection hardly ever chose the Fab Four for these lists (something to do with Apple and the Mop Tops' legal hassles?) Anyway, I guess it's getting better . . . .

No comments: