Friday, May 08, 2009

Friday Random 10

Ten random songs from my 'puter's inventory, chosen by the iTunes DJ. With absolutely no editing by me!

Love, Hate, Love/Alice In Chains/Facelift
Neon Sky/Starsailor/All The Plans
I've Been Drinking (Single B-Side, Stereo Remix)/Jeff Beck/Truth
Black Wave/Bad Vibrations/Arcade Fire/Neon Bible
Prelude - The Wind Is Talking/Chrome/Damon Edge-Red Exposure / The Wind Is Talking
Hospital [Live]/Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers/Roadrunner
Hostage-O/Warren Zevon/Life'll Kill Ya*
Your Star/Evanescence/The Open Door
Move Over/Steppenwolf/Born To Be Wild (A Retrospective 1966-1990) - Disc 1
Eyes Wide Open/The B-52s/Funplex

*It's hard to believe Warren Zevon's been gone for almost six years. I guess he's getting a lot of sleep now that he's dead.

R.I.P., you excitable boy, you.

No comments: