Thursday, March 23, 2006

AARRRGGGHHH!!!


I am a person who can handle life's huge setbacks, only to wind up in a tailspin over relatively minor crap. It's just something that comes with the territory for me, but I do try and deal with it the best way I can. Anyway, the last two days I've felt like everyone just wasn't with my program, and everything would just run so much more smoothly if you all would just get with it, don't you know?

Sometimes it takes me a moment or two just to step back and get out of my own head long enough to see that everything is okay, and I just need to find the groove and go with it, instead of letting myself dive into the anger and fear that can gobble me up so damned easily. Sure people can have their heads up their asses sometimes, but trying to point this out normally winds up shoving my own noggin up my rectum instead of extracting theirs. I know this, and yet I let myself be dragged into such an attitude far too easily.

At least I don't stay stuck in there quite so long as I used to. Progress, not perfection . . . .

No comments: