Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday Random 10

The nice thing about this feature is that it's so automatic that I can have a post every Friday without putting a whole lot of thought into it. (I know, you're thinking I don't put a whole lot of thought into most of my posts, aren't you?) Here's a random sampling of tunes from my digital collection, courtesy of my iTunes Party Shuffle:

White Boots Marching in a Yellow Land/Phil Och
In The End/Linkin Park/Hybrid Theory
Oops I Did It Again!/Louis Armstrong/Supermasterpiece.com
Higher Than Thou/The Ventures/Underground Fire
Infected/The The/Infected
Brain Stew/Green Day/Bullet In A Bible
Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) /Nancy Sinatra/Kill Bill: Volume 1
Who Do You Think You're Fooling/Capt. Beefheart & His Magic Band
In Time (Live)/Zero 7/Sessions@AOL - EP
Riding With Mary (Single Version)/X/Under the Big Black Sun
Hang `em High/Wall Of Voodoo/The Index Masters

I have to say that, if you don't have any Wall of Voodoo, The The, or X in your collection you need to remedy that situation post haste. And if you think Nancy Sinatra would be here if it wasn't on the "Kill Bill" soundtrack---well, think again.

(Full disclosure: Actually when I was an adolescent I had a HUGE crush on Nancy.)

No comments: