Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I Recognize the Face, But . . . .

Over at myheritage.com they have a beta version of their new face recognition software. Upload a picture and it will tell you (in this early release) what celebrities you most resemble, at least according to their software. My results?

Nobel prize winning Israeli author David Grossman
,

Nobel prize winning American physicist Murray Gell-Mann

Israeli Actress
Yael Bar Zohar

Oscar winning actor Russell Crowe

Czechoslovakian leader Alexander Dubček

American psychologist B. F. Skinner

Thirty-third President of the United States Harry S. Truman

German philosopher Hans-Georg Gadamer

Former Nowegian Prime Minister Kjell Magne Bondevik

Scottish writer Iain Menzies Banks

Now I try to maintain a level of anonymity in my blog, but I feel confident that if you were to put these people together, you'd have absolutely no idea what I look like. Needs a bit of work, I think. And where's my prize? Nobel or Oscar is fine, thanks.

No comments: