Friday, December 23, 2005

Friday Random 10


My granddaughter is sick, so we'll be taking care of her today. I thought I'd post this early. Once again from my iTunes party shuffle:

Cold Day In The Sun/Foo Fighters
I'm Shakin'/Little Willie John
Good And Evil (Rumba,Llesa)/David Byrne
Stucco Homes /Frank Zappa*
Old Country Fairy Tale/Mark O'Connor's Appalachia Waltz Trio
Time For Me To Come Down /Amy Rigby
I'm A Wheel/Wilco
You`ve Been In Love Too Long/Bonnie Raitt
Animal Day/Wall Of Voodoo
Wayside / Back In Time/Gillian Welch
Megalomaniac/Incubus

*The 21st was Zappa's birthday. God, I miss his energy and humor. Happy belated b-day. Frank! (By the way, this cut is from "Shut Up 'n' Play Your Guitar", which is an excellent sampling of Zappa's guitar prowess.)

(Update: I actually gave you 11 songs, so consider the extra one an early Christmas gift!)

No comments: